CMR provides drug testing services to employers of commercial truck drivers and other
federally regulated employees (coast guard certified seamen, nuclear power plant workers,
commercial pilots) and drug-free workplace programs, whether voluntary or government
- Drug Testing of Commercial Drivers
- Testing programs for employees holding a commercial drivers license driving or
maintaining trucks of 26001 lbs gross vehicle weight (GVW) or busses capable of carrying
more that 16 persons.
- Drug Free Workplace Programs
- Programs for employers wishing to reduce the impact of illegal drug use within their
- Medical Review Officer Services
- To assure that administration of your testing program respects the privacy and legal
rights of your employees.
- Medical monitoring for pesticide and heavy metals
- Surveillance for prevention of toxic exposures through Occupational Health Services of
Lodi. (Please phone or Email with any questions)
- OSHA Respirator Clearance
- The first, often the only necessary step in respirator clearance.
Questionnaire for employees to fill out, submit online to Licensed Health Care
Professional, in keeping with
Appendix C to 29 CFR Sec. 1910.134