Random DOT Drug Testing Consortium Third Party Administration
Custom consortia for Trucking or Transit.
Independent drivers / small company consortium with over 1,000 members operating continuously for more than 25 years.
For FMCSA Clearinghouse information This Article may be helpful
Included in low annual fee for CMR random drug testing program:
- Random Selection of employees from Team Roster
- FMCSA Clearinghouse reporting services
- Specimen Collection at OHS in Lodi, CA
- Lab Processing – Federally Certified Labs
- MRO Services
Alcohol testing is included if performed at our Lodi, CA location
Statistical Reports Annually
- Consortium and third party administration (C/TPA) for DOT, FMCSA, FTA, federal contractors, and other agencies.
Central Medical Review is your clear and simple option for DOT compliance.
- In-house experienced, certified Medical Review Officer (MRO)
Staffed by qualified specimen collection personnel who are thoroughly trained, knowledgeable and very experienced.
- Breath Alcohol Technicians (BAT) are always on duty.
- Company Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy Consultation
- Non-DOT random consortium is also offered.
- Hablamos espanol – bilingual staff
DOT/FMCSA Drug Testing of Commercial Drivers
An employee must be subject to random drug testing who is engaged in “safety sensitive” duties as defined in DOT drug testing regulations. FMCSA drug testing regulations govern truckers and school bus driver. For a brief overview of substance abuse testing for commercial drivers, read a summary here.